Don't Stop Believin' - Big Band Arrangement (featuring two lead trumpets)
This arrangement was commissioned by Antoine Colin and the WE big band from Hasselt (Belgium).
It features Antoine Colin and Louis Dowdeswell, so it was meant to give prominence to their hight register playing abilities. If your bib band ever needs range or register adjustments let me know. I'll gladly do it.
- soprano, alto, two tenors and barytone.
- 4 trumpets doubling on flugelhorns.
- 4 trombones including a bass trombone.
- piano, guitar, electric bass and drums
- 2 featured trumpet players.
The package includes two separate pdfs respectively for the transposed score and the individual parts.